Sunday, May 13, 2007

2day was pretty fun. My moms side of the family came over& her cuz paula too. We all just sat outside and hung out. It was pretty cool seein them again. Tomorrow i gotta get up at 4:30 AM for my trip to DC 2 the holocaust musuem. lol i cnt wait 4 it. IT seems rele cool nd like a life changing experiance. Oh yah rob nd I arnt friends anymore.

My myspace bullitin:
"He thinks I used him, but I didn't. He always crosses the line nd his personality is way 2 much. He does shit normal ppl dnt do nd he thinks its funny/OK. Like just stabbin me wit a pencil makin me bleed and leaving a huge mark then laughin. He always fights wit his good friends cuz he just gets 2 b 2 much. Rob needs 2 learn 2 not b so much drama nd stop actin so retarded all teh time. Nd yah Imma post dis even though ppl dnt like when ppl post all their personal buisness cuz its my way of ventin. Idk he just needs 2 learn to mature, grow ^, stop blamin others 4 him always crossing the line/being immature, nd stop being so obxious. If he dnt want ppl 2 think he is mentally ill then he should b doin shit retarded ppl do nd bein such an attention ho. Bein infamous is rele a good thing."

Anyways....my weight is 133.5lb. starting tomorrow I diet lol fun. I hope I can have self control(all my past diets failed rele bad but I rele wanna be around 125-127 lb by my Bday). Lets hope I can do it! I did my 30mins of DDR today haha =] yay.

No comments: