Friday, May 11, 2007

Today I went to the movies to see Spider Man 3 (again). I was with Johanna&Rob but then we also were with Stacy,Devyn,Bianca,Kevin,Kadeem,Stephanie, and some other random boy who I had no idea who he was during the movie. Watching the movie for the 2nd time was kinda boring lol...johanna kept falling alseep. The entire time I txt'ed Sam >_<. Blah boringness. The people next to Rob were gettign angry cuz all of us were so loud too lmfao.


During Lunch period too mad drama started too because Ramon kissed Sureen, while Navien liked him a lot for a while, but that all blew over soon. They all made up pretty fast hahaha.

Anyways it was a good day. >_< I didn't do my 30 mins of DDR and I still got a load of HW (But it can wait cuz I'm going on that trip on Monday and now school :D). I also got to practice all my scales before my 1 1/2 hr lesson tomorrow -_-. After that though I'll be going to 6flags with Johanna,Sureen,&Navien :D!

No comments: